- Bus 77-Broadway/Halsey – To NW 2rd (catch at NE Broadway & NE 16th Ave. near the Plaid Pantry)
- Bus 17-Holgate/Broadway – To Downtown (catch at NE Broadway & NE 16th Ave. near the Plaid Pantry)
- Bus 8-Jackson Park/NE 15th – To Downtown (catch at NE Weidler & NE 15h Ave. near Café D’Art)
- Bus 70-12th/NE 33rd Ave – To SE Portland (Hawthorne St. and Sellwood) (catch at NE 16th Ave. & NE Multnomah Ave. across from the Regal Movie Theaters)
for Washington Park
Catch either bus at the Washington Park MAX stop (at the Oregon Zoo) or the Providence Park MAX Stop downtown at SW 18th and SW Morrison). Note that the Blue or Red Line on MAX light rail also goes to Washington Park (near the Oregon Zoo) from the Lloyd Center MAX station.
- 63-Washington Park/Arlington Heights – From Downtown to Washington Park
Runs all year
- 83-Washington Park Loop – From Downtown to Washington Park
Begins weekend service on May 3, then runs daily Memorial Day through Labor Day. Weekend-only service continues through September and October.