Each Stay Includes …
- Guest room with private bath
- Soft and silky Comphy Sheets
- Use of Victorian Parlors on Main Floor and Garden Court
- Free local and long distance phone calls in the U.S.
- Free wireless internet access and guest PC with printer)
- Complimentary Tea, V8 and apple juice, bottled water and frsh fruit
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Free on-street parking
- As shown in the table below, rates vary by room, day of week and time of year.
- Our Winter/Spring “Guest House” rate includes a complimentary continental breakfast, Lite-Housekeeping, and automatic extended stay discounts.
- Our Summer/Fall “Bed & Breakfast” rates include breakfast for 2 Full Daily Housekeeping; however, you can save money by opting for “Lite-Housekeeping” or “No Breakfast” (click here for description of Discounts).
- The rates shown do not include the 13.3% Portland Hotel Tax.
- 1-night stays are accepted with the following exceptions:
- There are no check-ins or check-outs on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
- A two-night stay is required over 3-day holiday weekends (such as Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends).
- Smoking, candles or incense are not permitted inside the inn.
- Except for the Victorian Apartment, we only accept children age 10 or older.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- No check-in or check-out on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- 2-night minimum on weekend bookings of 3 or more rooms.
- 2-night minimum on three-day holiday weekends.
Click here for a complete list of Inn Policies.