Spinach-Dijon Omelet Squares (Serves 6)
- Saute tomatoes and onions with garlic in olive oil.
- Add the spinach.
- After it has cooked a bit, add mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a blender or bowl mix eggs, sour cream and Mrs. Dash.
- Pour batter into a large greased rectangular griddle.
- After the batter starts to thicken, spoon in filling in three spaces at opposite ends of the griddle.
- When the batter is thick enough, flip the unfilled batter of the area with the filling.
- After two or three minutes flip each omelet over to finish cooking.