From the Train or Bus Station
Portland’s Antrak Station and the Greyhound Bus Terminal are located at 800 NW 6th Ave., about a mile from the Lion and the Rose. You have several options depending on how much luggage you have.
- Taxis are usually available in front of the AmTrak station.
Take the Bus
- Walk southwest from Union Station Amtrak Depot to NW Broadway & Irving (Stop ID 625)
- Take bus #17 to NE 15th Ave. and Weidler
- Walk 2 blocks North on NE 15th Ave. to the Lion and the Rose.
Take the MAX Light Rail
- Exit the station and walk south to the NW 6th & Hoyt St St MAX Station. Take the Green Line (Clackamas) east to the Lloyd Center stop (about 10 minutes).
- Exit the train at the Lloyd Center / NE 11th Ave. stop (this is the stop after NE 42nd Ave.).
- As you exit the train you will face the park to the North.Immediately turn right and walk East toward the open air parking lot.
- Enter the parking lot and follow the walkway that goes across the parking lot diagonally to the left.
- At the end of the walkway exit the parking lot and go across Multnomah Ave.
- Follow the sidewalk until you exit onto NE 15th Ave., our street.
- Follow NE 15th Ave. North across Halsey, Weidler, and Broadway.
- We are one block North of Broadway – the large blue Victorian on your right at the NE corner of NE 15th and NE Schuyler (pronounced “Sky-ler”).