Please request discounts at the time of booking
Direct Book Discount
All reservations made directly through the Lion and the Rose website automatically receive a discount compared to the rate charged by Online Booking Services. The rate as shown on the Lion and the Rose website already includes this discount.
Winter / Spring
Guest House Service
(November thru April)
Extended Stay Discounts
- 13 – 19 Night stay = $10 per night discount1
- 20 – 26 Night stay = $15 per night discount
- 27 – 28 Night stay = $20 per night discount
Summer / Fall
Bed & Breakfast Service
(May thru October)
“No Breakfast” Discount
- Save $10/person per day
For multi-night stays
- Save $10/room per day during your stay
- Each day we replenish towels and empty wastebaskets, but do not make the bed, vacuum or refresh the bathroom.
- A $10 housekeeping charge applies to the last night of your stay
- Does NOT apply to 1-night stays or any stay the Victorian Apartment
For Federal or State employees while working in Portland
- Availability subject to negotiation.
- Guest must provide the following information:
– Per diem for Lodging and per diem for Breakfast in Portland
– If your agency is exempt for paying Portland and State of Oregon Lodging Tax.
Use of Lion and the Rose Gift Certificates
Check your gift certificate for any restrictions
- Standard discounts apply for gift certificates issued by the Lion and the Rose for a fixed dollar amount
- Lion and the Rose Gift Certificates cannot be used on holidays and holiday weekends
- Gift Certificates with restrictions can be upgraded
Gift Certificates/Cards Issued by Third-parties
- When applicable, third-party Gift Certificates/Cards can be used up to a value of $100 per day with a maximum of $300 per stay.
- Special discounts (including the “Direct Book” discount) do NOT apply when using gift cards or gift certificates issued by third-parties (such as bedanbreakfast.com)
Reservations Made by Online Booking Services or Travel Agents
- Special discounts (including the “Direct Book” discount) do NOT apply when reservations were made through travel agents or online reservation systems (such as hotels.com or Expedia)