Travel in Portland is Seasonal …
Over the past 15 years we have noticed that there is a big difference between guests who visit during the Winter vs. those who visit in the Summer.
- In the Winter and Spring (from November thru April) Portland is more rainy, cooler and quieter. Activities are indoors and guests tend to come to do something specific or to visit someone special. It may be to attend a convention or visit parents, kids or granchildren, but they are here for a reason … and they are looking for the best possible deal.
- In the Summer and Fall (from May thru October) Portland is sunny, warmer and full of outdoor activity. Our guests are more often tourists or on vacation. They are here to explore, see the sites, attend a music festival, run in a marathon, celebrate a wedding … and sample restaurants! They are looking to enjoy and pamper themselves.
As a result we have created “seasonal service”.
- During our Winter/Spring Season, we keep our rates as low as possible and offer an optional breakfast buffet.
- During our Summer/Fall Season, we offer an optional delicious full plated-breakfast and optional full daily housekeeping.
Regardless of Season,
Each Stay Includes …
- Guest room with private bath
- Soft and silky Sheets and Pillow Cases
- Use of Victorian Parlors on Main Floor and Garden Court
- Grandma’s Treat Table” with cookies, pretzels and candies.
- An Amazon Echo in each guest room for music and free phone calls.
- Free WiFi and guest PC with printer
- “Wall of Tea” – black, herbal, green, decaf and caffeine-free teas
- V8 and apple juice, bottled water and fresh fruit
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Free on-street parking
- As shown in the table below, rates vary by season, day of week and room
- Each stay includes daily Lite-Housekeeping (we replenish towels and empty waste baskets).
- In the Summer/Fall season you can add a full plated breakfast and full daily housekeeping during your stay (we make the bed, refresh the bathroom and vacuum as necessary).
- In the Winter/Spring season you can add a buffet breakfast..
- Click here for information about possible Discounts and the use of 3rd-party Gift Cards or Gift Certificates.
- Each stay is subject to a $10 housekeeping charge on the last night.
- The rates shown do not include the 13.3% Portland Hotel Tax.
- 1-night stays are accepted with the following exceptions:
- There are no check-ins or check-outs on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
- A two-night stay is required over 3-day holiday weekends (such as Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends).
The fastest way to know the exact price of a possible stay
is to Check Availability and enter your prospective dates.
- Smoking, candles or incense are not permitted inside the inn.
- Except for the Victorian Apartment, we only accept children age 10 or older.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- No check-in or check-out on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- 2-night minimum on weekend bookings of 3 or more rooms.
- 2-night minimum on three-day holiday weekends.